Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Of Triton

****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****

 Of Triton (Of Poseidon #2)
Author: Anna Banks
Pages: 256
Expected Publication Date: May 28th 2013 

In this sequel to OF POSEIDON, Emma has just learned that her mother is a long-lost Poseidon princess, and now struggles with an identity crisis: As a Half-Breed, she’s a freak in the human world and an abomination in the Syrena realm below. Syrena law states that all Half- Breeds should be put to death.

As if that’s not bad enough, her mother’s reappearance among the Syrena turns the two kingdoms—Poseidon and Triton—against one another. Which leaves Emma with a decision to make: Should she comply with Galen’s request to keep herself safe and just hope for the best? Or should she risk it all and reveal herself—and her Gift—to save a people she’s never known?

 Of Poseidon blew me out of the water when I read it and left me screaming for more! It made me laugh out loud and grin almost every time the main characters were on the page together and I LOVED the world. I can't wait for more adventures with these characters and to find out what happens next! Is it May yet???

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! Yes, I totally agree. Of Poseidon was amazing and THAT. CLIFFHANGER. OH. MY. GOD!!! I neeeeed more!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read book one of the series and I haven't really read any reviews of it either but I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out. Nice pick! Sounds interesting!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Great pick! I haven't read the first book yet but I have it on my kindle so hopefully I'll get to it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cover! I have not yet read Of Poseidon, but now I really want to catch up. Great choice, thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely cover and I think this one is gonna be a huge hit too. Great choice!

    Waiting on Wednesday @ the Brunette Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can't wait to read this book too!
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes! I wasn't too thrilled when they sent me an audio of the first book for review, but I ended up eating my words (and grumpiness) and I actually liked the story.
    I'm quite excited about the sequel and I really like the cover.
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. شركة القائد من الشركات الاوله فى الدمام والرياض
    شركة القائد
    حيث تمتلك شركتنا عمالة فنية ومدربة جيدا على الاهتمام بتنظيف الشقق والفلل والمنازل كما تهتم بأدق التفاصيل للوصول الى الصورة المثالية التى يبحث عنها العميل فهدفنا الرئيسى هو ان نوفر لعملائنا الاعزاء الراحة النفسية كما تمتلك شركتنا
    افضل المعدات الحديثة وادوات النظافة العامة المطابقة للمواصفات لنصبح افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض كما نكون حريصين على استخدام افضل الخامات والمواد التنظيف التى تجعل منزلك نظيفا وجميلا والتى تمت تجربتها ومطابقتها للمواصفات اكثر من مرة للوصول الى الهدف المنشود .
    شركة تنظبف منازل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان
    شركة تسليك مجارى بجازان

    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بجازان
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان


    شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
    تعتبر شركه القائد من افضل الشركات فى تنظيف الخزانات بجازان فنحن نقوم بتقديم الخدمات المميزه التى تتحدث بالجوده والتميز دائما وتعمل الشركه جاهده على توفير المال والجهد للعميل فتقدم له افضل الخدمات فىتنظيف الخزانات والتى نؤديها بمهاره عاليه ودقه جيده ترى نتائجها من التعامل الاول مع الشركه فاذا كنت تشتكى من تسريب الخزان او كسره فان شركتنا عندها خبره وافيه فى هذا المجال ولها القدره على تنظيفه وتصليحه والتخلص من الروائح الكريهه والتخلص من مسببات التلوث الموجوده به وجعله كانه يبدو كالجديد تماما.
    شركة تنظيف بجازان
    نحن افضل شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام نحن نمتلك الخبرة الكبيرة جدا فى الرش ولدينا احدث الاجهزة الموجودة فى الاحساء والجبيل والخبر والقطيف والدمام نحن افضل شركة رش مبيد بالدمام نحن نعمل على مدار 24 ساعة يومين ولا نمل من الرش او المكافحة .رش المبيدات يحتاج الى شركة كبيرة جدا فى الرش ولديها خبرة كبيرة جدا نحن لدينا خبرة كبيرة جدة ولدينا اجهزة حديثه جدا فى الرش
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة القائد من الشركات الاوله فى مجال تسليك المجارى بالرياض شركة القائد هى الشركة التى تعمل على تسليك المجارى باحدث الاجهزة الحديثة المتعدده فى مجال التسليك بالرياض نحن فى شركة القائد نعمل على تسليك المجارى بالرياض من قبل الاجهزة الالكترونية والعمال الذين يبدعون فى مجال التسليك المجارى بالرياض.
    شركة تنظيف بجدة
    شركة نقل اثاث بجازان

    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    اتصل بنا الان على افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض نحن الافضل فى الرياض

    ReplyDelete