Friday, April 20, 2012

Hey, it's Friday! Follow Friday

Follow Friday is a weekly feature 
hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

 Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

Wow, this is a hard one. I'm think I'm going to have to say: 
Katniss (the Hunger Games) 
vs. 
Saba (Blood Red Road)
I know, right? This would be, like, the fight. Both girls are very similar in that they are both survivors and fight for those that they love. I think they would be very evenly matched although if there were no weapons I may have to declare Saba the winner just because I can't recall if Katniss ever won a fist fight. With weapons I would probably go with Katniss. One thing I do know is that no one would come out of it unscathed. What do you guys think???

4 comments:

  1. They'd be quite the fight! Katniss seems to depend more on stealth & arrows for her fights. Saba just rushes at it. I think Katniss is a little smarter though. Could be interesting.

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I Haven't read Blood Read Road ( it's sitting on my shelf though) but I really liked Katniss' character. ^.^
    My FF;
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katniss rules. I have not read Blood Red Road yet. It's on my list. my ff. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-14.html new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I choose Katniss!

    Here is my FF Post

    Happy Reading!
    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete