Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week features a different "top 10" topic, which you make a list for. This week's subject is a freebie.
Top Ten Fictional Crushes
(These aren't in any order cause, really, that's impossible.)
1. Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice): Yeah, cliche but he's so awesome and so sweet once you get to know him!
2. Captain Wentworth (Persuasion): How Anne ever let him go the first time is beyond me. He is like the perfect guy though he can hold a grudge I still love him!
3. Jack (Blood Red Road): Ever since the first time he scrolled onto the page I was in love. He's protective of his friends and he has a strong sense of right and wrong.
4. Joe Morelli (One for the Money): I can't stop smiling when he's on the page ^_^
5. Nat (the Witch of Blackbeard Pond): Can't remember him much cause it's been a few years but I still remember how cute his character was.
6. Dustfinger (Inkheart): the loveable coward =) He's such a tortured soul and funny!
7. Samuel Reynolds (Sweetly): Gun Toting, hot, motorcycle riding, hunter.... Whats not to love?
8. Gabriel (Blood and Chocolate): I though he was just AWESOME and I totally hate how they changed him in the movie >:(
9. Mr. Bingley (Pride and Prejudice): Isn't he just the cutest thing!
10. James (Lament): Kilt wearing, shovel bearing, optimist? I want to date him!!!!